- Nemtsov A. (1995) Alcoholism problems in Russia. World Health Magazine. 48. 20-21.
- Nemtsov A., Krasovsky C. (1996) An Overview of National and Local Alcohol-related Problems in the CIS. Drugs: education, prevention and policy, 3, 21-28.
- Nemtsov A., Shkolnikov V. (1997) The Anti-Alcohol Campaign and Variations in Russian Mortality. In: Premature Death in the New Independent States, J.L.Bobadilla, C.A. Costello & F. Mitchell (Eds). National Academy Press, Washington. 239-261.
- Nemtsov A., Zorin N.A. (1998) Mathematical methods in psychiatric papers. Scientometrics, 121-128.
- Nemtsov A. (1998) Alcohol-related harm and alcohol consumption in Moscow before, during and after a major anti-alcohol campaign. Addiction, 1501-1510
- Nemtsov A. (1999) Alcohol consumption, alcohol-related consequences and alcohol policy in Russia (1945-1996). Alcologia. 11. 57-61.
- Nemtsov A. (2000) Estimates of total alcohol consumption in Russia, 1980-1994. Drug and Alcohol Dependence. 58.133-142.
download (202,5 KiB, 1 277 hits)
- Zorin N.A., Nemtsov A., Kalinin V.V. (2001) Formalised assessment of publication quality in Russian psychiatry. Scientometrics. 52.315-322.
- Nemtsov A. (2002) Alcohol-related harm losses in Russia in the 1980s and 1990s. 97. 1413-1425.
- Nemtsov A. (2003) Suicides and alcohol consumption in Russia, 1965-1999. Drug and Alcohol Dependence. 71. 161-168.
- Nemtsov A. (2003) Alcohol Consumption Level in Russia: A Viewpoint on Monitoring Health Conditions in the Russian Federation (RLMS). Letter to the Editor. 98. 369-370.
download (54,0 KiB, 791 hits)
- Nemtsov A. (2003) Seeing beyond the western experience. Comment on chapter 15: the policy arena. Commentaries on the report: Alcohol: No Ordinary Commodity (Babor etal. 2003). 98. 1364-1365.
- Nemtsov A. (2003) Alcohol Consumption in Russia: Is Monitoring Health Conditions in the Russian Federation (RLMS) trustworthy? Letter to the Editor. Addiction, 98, 386–388.
download (61,9 KiB, 983 hits)
- Nemtsov A. (2004) Alcohol. In: Policy Pathways to Health In the Russian Federation(Eds. L. MacKellar, E. Andnouchina & D. Hohachgr). Interim Report of International Institute for Applied System Analysis (Austria). # IR-04-021/June. 66-72
- Nemtsov A. (2005) Russia: alcohol yesterday and today. 100. 146-149.
download (64,9 KiB, 1 176 hits)
- Nemtsov A.V., Ogurtsov P.P. (2005) Alcohol-related Mortality in Russia. In: Comprehensive Handbook of Alcohol Related Pathology. Eds: Victor R Preedy & Ronald R Watson. Volume 1. 441-463.
- Andrienko Y., Nemtsov A. (2006) Estimation of individual demand for alcohol. Economics Education and Research Consortium. Working Paper Series No 05/10.
download (404,9 KiB, 865 hits)
- Nemtsov A. (2006) Russia, substance misuse and social transition. 101. 898-900.
- Nemtsov A. (2008) Is alcohol the only cause of alcohol-related mortality. Addiction, 103, 1754–1755
download (53,8 KiB, 756 hits)
- Nemtsov A. (2009) Massive increase in injury deaths of undetermined intent in ex-USSR Baltic and Slavic countries: Hidden suicides? Scandinavian Journal of Public Health, 2009; 0: 1–9 (co-authors: PEETER VARNIK, MERIKE SISASK, AIRI VARNIK, ANDRIY YURYEV, KAIRI KOLVES, LAURI LEPPIK, ALEKSANDER NEMTSOV & DANUTAWASSERMAN)
- V. Nemtsov, N.M Levchuk, K.V. Davydov(2011) Alcohol related mortality in Ukraine and Russia (1980–2007). ICAP Periodic Review on Drinking and Culture. 6. 3:14.
- Nemtsov A. (2013) Suicide Trend in Russia, 1956-2008. Suicide in Europe, the CIS, and the Baltic Countries: Social and Public Health Determinants. Ed.: L.Pray, C.Cohen, I.H.Makinen, A.Varnik, F.L.MacKellar. IIASA. Lexenburg (Austria). P.28-31.
- Nemtsov A. (2013) “Beer” alcoholism in Russia. Alcohol and Alcoholism. V. 48. Suppl.1. P.56.
- NemtsovA.V. and Y.E. Razvodovsky (2016) Russian Alcohol Policy in False Mirror // Alcohol and Alcoholism, 2016, P. 1–2. (Letter to the Editor) Advance Access published April 26, 2016. doi: 10.1093/alcalc/agw021
скачать (141,7 KiB, 198 hits)
- Nemtsov AV, Shelygin KV Suicides and Alcohol Consumption in Russia, 1959-2013 // Forensic Research & Criminology International Journal.2017. 5(5):00170.
download (352,4 KiB, 65 hits)